Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

NYE was fun. We went to Cake Girl's house and had quite a spread of sandwiches and chips and dips! And of course a little bubbly to ring in the new year. :-) New Years Day was pretty good too. Went to my mom's and surprisingly there was no drama. Well, Plain Jane is showing now so I just had to do my best to clench my teeth and be a grown up and swallow down my jealousy and bitterness. Fun times....

Oh yeah, one of my poor pups had a seizure on New Years Day!!! It was terrible. She was sitting on this little stool and fell off and was spasming out of control. It was soooo awful!!! They look so scared when that happens. It breaks my heart! That's the first seizure she's ever had but I've seen Cake Girl's dog have them and its just awful!!!! I just held her until it was over and for about 45 mins after that she was as limp as a dishrag in my lap. Then she had some water and got up and went back to playing. 5150 stayed home with her the rest of the day while I went to my moms to make sure she was ok. Guess we'll be keeping an eye on her and hoping it doesn't happen again. :-(

It was so hard to come back to work today!!!!! Ugh!!!!! I feel out of sorts from all the long weekends in December. A friend I used to work with at another place started at my firm today so that was one thing to look forward to. She's really nice and I hope she likes it here.

Today is CD 13 and no sign of ovulation... Grrrr!!!!! The last time I got a positive OPK on the Clear Blue monitor I got a high fertility reading by day 12.... and O wasn't until day 17-18... I'm worried its not going to happen at all this month. Blah!!!! Its not looking good.... I haven't even had a drop of stretchy much less EWCM .... Usually I have that by now. I am totally hating my body right now... Why can't it do what its supposed to and just O on time and tell me beforehand so I can get in some well-timed BD'ing?!?!?!?! ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO frustrated!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment