Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lots of updates

First and most importantly I traded in that stupid torture device!!! Woohoo!!! I took it back to the store and exchanged it for one without an underwire. I was worried that they were going to fight me on it. But the saleslady was very nice and understanding. I mean I can't keep a $60 bra that I can't even wear without crying, right?! So problem solved!! Thanks for the suggestions on websites to go to tho. I'm definitely going to try womanwithin.com the next time I get a new bra.

I had a follow up with my thyroid doc last Thurs. Dr Z said my bloodwork looked good. But now its too high and I'm on the other side of the normal range at 0.3. A month ago I was at 1.4 so it must have been that T3. I started to freak out that she was going to take away the T3!!! I can't go back to sleeping all the time like I was without it!!!! I told her as much so she cut down my synthroid 2 days a week instead. Whew!!!! And now I don't have to redo my bloodwork for 3 months. Yay!!!

One concerning note tho - they redid my thyroid u/s and found a new cyst. Hmph!!!! At the last one I had 3 nodules. They've all shrank since I've started taking the drugs. So this popped out of nowhere. And he said this was a cyst not a nodule. And it already grew to 0.5 cm even tho I'm on the medicine that should shrink them!!! So I'm a little concerned about this one. Generally according to Dr. Google they're suspicious if they're fast growing and depending on if they're solid or fluid which he didn't tell me. So Dr Z will review the results and get back to me. God I hope I don't have to redo that effing biopsy!!!!! If I do I'm going to ask for a valium or nerve pill of some sort to take beforehand. I can't go in there without anything again now that I know how painful it will be.

The POAS marathon has now commenced! I've been using the cheapo internet sticks since CD 9. I'm thinking I might be Oing this weekend which would be REALLY early for me. But maybe because my thryoid hormones are all straightened out, its changing???? Has this happened to anyone else? Basically CD 9 was super light. CD 10 was very dark, but not quite positive. CD 11 was significantly lighter again. Also all my EWCM is gone. That was mostly CD9-10 also. Is it really possible I O'd this early?!?!?!? This morning's stick was super light but I'm taking one again this evening. I guess if its light too I should assume that my LH surge was CD 10? That would put O definitelly over with by today, right? Dr Wonderful said to start the progesterone 3 days after ovulation so I should start it on Wed? Does this sound right? I really wish I would have taken more than one test on CD 10. Arrgghh!!!! I'm so mad at myself....

4 comments:

  1. Glad they fixed your thyroid!!! I was sneaky and got my blood work back yesterday before my apt on Tuesday. Mine was .63 First time it's been in normal range in almost three years!!! FINALLY! I totally feel your TTC and Thyroid pain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of other issues going on with my cycles, but when i was cycling normally, I O'd late. I would always get to a point where I was sure I was O'ing because my CM was super fertile and lots of it...but no positive OPK. I'd freak that I had missed it somehow because would then have a few days of no CM, but then I would have another few days of great CM and, inevitably, the positive line on the OPK would show up. I'm not saying that's what is happening with you, just that I know it isn't abnormal (per RE). I don't know what your coverage is like, but usually the doctor can do some bloodwork (and if necc. an u/s) to figure out if you O'd. It would be a shame to use the progesterone to early. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I would hold off on taking the progesterone. Talk to your doctor about it and see what they can do for you. Do as Princess suggested and get an u/s and bloodwork done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah on the new cyst. I hope the drugs help shrink it. Yea for possibly ovulating early. My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete