Sunday, January 16, 2011

Black Swan

So the hubby and I just got back from watching Black Swan. Wow!!!! The previews barely give you a glimpse into what a dark and twisted movie this becomes. That being said, I LOVED IT!!! :-) Its one of those crazy movies that you have to ponder for awhile after its over to work it out in your head.

After the movie was over I was standing in the hallway waiting for the hubby to come out of the bathroom and you could see little groups of people huddled together discussing their theories.

Natalie Portman was soooooo good in it!!! She had to have taken ballet as a child. Just now I was researching it and the last 2 monthws before the movie started filming she spent 8 hours a day between swimming, toning, and ballet. It shows in her performance!!! I just wish it was a book so I could read it too!

It's a total trip but if you like movies like that I recommend it! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I may just do that now that someone has seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see that movie, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete