Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CD1

When I woke up this morning AF was finally here. I'm kind of relieved. I have been soooo weepy and overly emotional the last few days I couldn't take much more of that. I already feel less PMS-y. I'm starting to feel positive again. I hate when I get stuck in a funk like I have been the last few days..... I suppose we all do... Last cycle was a 28 day cycle which I think has GOT to be better for TTC than a 25 day cycle. Maybe now that my thyroid meds are stable my cycle will go back to being normal. A girl can hope can't she? :-)

I'm switching to my friend's RE and I couldn't believe it - they can see me on Monday! Woo! I thought for sure it would be a month to get in. So I've ordered my records from my old RE and hopefully they'll get faxed over by Monday's appt. I'm really excited! My old RE "didn't believe" in luteal phase defects... but my friend spoke to her doc about me and he said the treats all dysfunctions. Whew!!! I'm hoping to at least be able to try something different.

I really want to start trying acupuncture too. I've been researching some facilities in the area but more than likely I'll have to wait until the ol' tax refund comes in to be able to start that up. Oh well, at least its something to look forward too.

Oh yes, spoke to the mother this morning and reiterated that she HAS TO warn me if Plain Jane is going to be around. I have to steel myself for whatever stupid thing Plain Jane is going to say or do... My mother agreed. I guess we'll see if she sticks to it.

Thanks for all the well wishes the last couple of days! You guys are an amazing support system and I think I seriously would have lost my mind if I couldn't vent to ya'll. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better, and yea for starting with a new and improved RE!

    Have you looked into community acupuncture near you? I go to one of these, and the cost is only $20 a session (cost is based on a sliding scale). I don't really feel I'm missing out by not going to a regular acupuncture center as so far my sessions have been great. When I go, there are usually only one or two other people there (always women for some reason), and I really don't notice them or feel uncomfortable in any way. The room is dim and quiet, and there is lovely music playing. It might be worth checking into if you are worried about cost.

    http://www.communityacupuncturenetwork.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry she showed up, but glad you are feeling a little better. I hope you like the new re.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting me the other day.

    Glad to hear you're feeling okay, even in the wake of AF. I love doing acupuncture--I find it so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete