Friday, January 7, 2011

What a week....

Nothing fertility-related really to report. I had only 2 days of EWCM this week... no ovulation pain or spotting like last month, no positive OPK... so maybe this cycle was a total bust? Or maybe I did O but it wasn't as strong as last month? Who the eff knows anymore.....

Work was pretty awful this week. My 2 bosses just kept piling more and more stuff on me. Thank God T started this week!! Her boss didn't give her much this week so she really helped me out on a HUGE project that I hate! So thank God for that!!!!

Went to the doc and got 800mg ibuprofen for the jaw problem and that helped so much!!! It feels like its going away again. Also got prescription allergy meds and cough drops so I'm actually feeling a lot better now! Thanks for all the well wishes! I hope that's the last I see from the TMJ for a long long time... If it does flare up again, I think I definitely want to try the acupuncture route. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that tho.

Other than that back on track with the diet.... Weigh-in is tomorrow morning and after the week I had I just want to go to Mickey D's and get something hot and greasy.... but I won't since I have to face the scale tomorrow....

Just feeling kind of blah today... I hope everyone can excuse my foul mood.... Hopefully it won't last too much longer....

1 comment:

  1. We all have those days...weeks...months where we're in a mood. Hopefully yours dissipates quickly!

    ReplyDelete