Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CD 14

I finally got EWCM... not a lot but a little. No change on the fertility monitor tho.... Still waiting....

I don't know if any of you watch HIMYM but last night's episode hit a little too close to home... For those of you who don't watch the married couple has just started TTC and last night had their first visit with the RE. The husband and wife were both anxious and of course, true to Hollywood style, nothing appears to be wrong... but at the end of the episode the husband's dad dies of a heart attack. Just kick me in my stones, why don't you???? My FIL died this year and we're in the midst of the IF battle too.. All of our tests have come back normal too.... but that doesn't mean much in the land of IF.

The dentist appt has caused a flare-up of my TMJ which was corrected by surgery in 1987. I haven't had a single bout of TMJ since.... but 2 hours of holding my jaw open for the teeth cleaning and here it is again. I'm really pissed about it. I knew there was a reason I dreaded the dentist more than any other!! I'd rather go to 10 appts with the OB/GYN or RE than just 1 appt with the dentist. Guess I was right to be worried about it. I'm sure it'll go down after a few more days, it just sucks that its back for now.

3 comments:

  1. I get acupuncture for my TMJ issues when it flares up and it works wonders! If you haven't tried it, you might look into it. You could probably even have a session before and then after any dentist appointment to keep it at bay. It's also a good general stress relief.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope your jaw feels better soon.

    I hear ya...I'd rather do 10 RE appts. than 1 dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your jaw... hope it feels better soon. I just went to the dentist today and had just a small cavity filled w/out any novicaine. (not sure what I was thinking?- It seriously hurt!) I'm with you on the 10 RE appts vs one dentist appt. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete