Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just when I thought it was safe.....

Yesterday my mother invited me to go roller skating with her and my nephew Z. Also my SIL Cakegirl and her kiddos. I show up in a good mood then she tells me that Plain Jane is coming too. Hmph!!! I am still mad at her for the whole fiasco that she didn't know if she was going to keep the baby that she conceived ON PURPOSE. I've told my mother she isn't allowed to speak to me about the remainder of the pg unless I ask. Apparently she doesn't think that applies to telling me if she's going to show up at an event. I know I really sound like a HUGE bitch right now.... but its just so hard to be around someone that's showing right now... especially HER.

So we're standing there and I ask if my bro is going to roller skate too and Plain Jane pipes up that SHE'S going to roller skate. I tell her "You can't roller skate." She says "Why not?" I tell her again "You can't roller skate!" Again she asks why not. I know I was staring daggers at her by now. I tell her "You can't skate when you're 5 months pregnant because what do you think will happen IF YOU FALL?" She says "I was fine last time." Well folks, I guess that sums it up...... I gave her one last GO TO HELL look and walked off.

And yes, SHE IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND GOT OUT THERE ON FUCKING ROLLER SKATES AND THE WHOLE TIME SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO FALL AT ANY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do stupid people who don't deserve to be parents achieve it so easily? Just when I was thought I was getting over my bitterness it has reared its ugly head!

2 comments:

  1. A question I ask on a regular basis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I ponder every day.

    I would have found it unbearable and left as soon as I knew she was going to be there. Very unfair of your mother to ambush you like that too.

    ReplyDelete