Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My poor pup

Welcome if you're here from ICLW! :-)

So Monday was the big day of the doc appt. And I feel like I didn't really get anywhere. I went to the RE's office and sat there for 1 hour without being called back. I had to leave to get to the appt with the surgeon so I didn't even get to see the RE!!! They make me so mad!!! If they would have told me he was running 1 hour or longer behind, I would've told them I couldn't stay when I checked in. Hmph. So no new info on how the Hashi's will affect treatments. I'm so switching docs....

The surgeon appt went well. He was very thorough and said at this point he wouldn't recommend surgery. The benefits don't outweigh the risks. Surgery usually isn't done until the nodules hit 2.5 cm and my 2 largest are about 1.3. So he recommended taking the meds and redoing the ultrasound in 6 months to see where we're at. I'm ok with that since I got a definitive answer. I feel a lot better about it.

This morning one of my little pups got out of our yard!!! I'm freaking out!!!! :-( This has never happened before... Somebody opened the gate in the middle of the night, don't know who or why yet.... and this morning when I let them in the back yard I didn't see the gate was open and now my poor little buddy is missing. Really?!? Merry stinkin' Christmas!!! Blah!!!!!! My hubby is going to be absolutely devastated if we can't find him. I'm so sick about it!!! I'm praying like crazy that he comes home.

Today's my Friday! I took off tomorrow and Monday so I won't be back until Tues! Woo! And this afternoon is a dentist appt. I hate the dentist. I'll go to any doc 10 times before I go to a dentist. Blah! But I don't want to waste this year's benefits, so I waited until I had 2 weeks left to use them. hehe

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I really hope you find your pup!!! That's awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I really hope your puppy comes home soon!!!!

    ICLW #50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW. I'm so sorry about your pup. I would be a mess. I hope he comes home and I will say a little prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! That is cause for panic, loosing your fur baby! HOpe you find him soon!

    ReplyDelete