Monday, December 13, 2010

Its a new day...

I'm feeling less whiny then the last post. That's a plus. :-) I got my hair highlighted and my glitter holiday nails over the weekend. Amazing how that puts you in a good mood! Of course I probably should have spent the day Christmas shopping, but there's always tomorrow.... hehe

I'm so wishy-washy!! Last week I was thinking I wasn't ovulating because the OPK didn't turn positive but I had ovulation pain and for the first time in my life I had ovulation spotting!! I don't know if thats good or bad, just different. When I first saw it on the TP I started to panic - Oh no, where am I bleeding from?!?! HAHAHA Of course thats a stupid question..... It was only there a couple of times and wouldn't be visible on the 2nd wipe... so being the IFer I am I ran to Dr Google... Is it a cyst blowing up??? Is my cycle starting after only 2 weeks. Since it didn't turn into a flow I'm going to assume its just ovulation spotting... I do the same thing with ovulation pain.... I start emailing everyone that I probably have another cyst blah blah blah.... then it goes away. I probably sound like a maniac. hehehe Thats why I started this blog. I know I'm not the only one out there obsessing over IPS (Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms) or some days even IOS (Imaginary Ovulation Symptoms) and that totally makes me feel better! :-)

Tonight is happy hour with a friend and tomorrow is the firm Christmas party. Yay!!! And its a short week since I'm off on Fri. I definitely plan on getting some Christmas shopping done before the weekend. I don't have a choice since we're doing our Christmas with my dad and stepmom this weekend while they're in town. I guess I'm finally getting some Christmas spirit. I hope all of you are having a good week too.

1 comment:

  1. Having ovulation pain is good! My fingers are crossed for you. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete