Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday fun

I finally finished all of my Christmas shopping!! Yesterday 5150 and I had a marathon shopping spree and got almost everything knocked out. It was actually a lot of fun, if not tiring. Christmas is at my mom's at 5:00 tonight and his mom's tomorrow. So I'll be wrapping presents today and tomorrow. As I'm writing this 5150 is putting up the fake tree. I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute. :-) Maybe its a side effect of IF but most of the time I think what's the point of putting up the tree.... no kids here to enjoy it and we run back and forth to other people's houses for gift exchanges... so there's no point in trying to hard on our tree. Oh well, maybe next year will be different.



AF arrived right on time on Wed.... CD 26 as usual. Blah! At least cramps weren't too bad and didn't interfere with the shopping. For the first time in many months, I didn't get too upset this time. I feel like Im running out of hope.... I go through the motions and BD on the right days, but deep down, I just feel ike it will end with another BFN.



Oh well, not trying to be a Debbie Downer.... I'm off to work on the tree now. Happy Holidays to everyone!!! I hope Santa is good to each and every one of you. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your gift exchanges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I go through the motions and BD on the right days, but deep down, I just feel like it will end with another BFN."

    I know this feeling all to well. It's become the new normal for me. I just O'd and even though I know we had amazing timing, I can't seem to find a shred of hope that it was successful. I hope you can find the strength to let the joys in your life fill your holiday with happiness! Much love from ICLW #110!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have a merry Christmas- May this year bring you many new and wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about AF coming and spoiling your Christmas. I hope you were still able to enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry af showed up, but it sounds like you are doing pretty well. I hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate with how you feel! We didn't even put a tree up this year. There is really no point. No kiddos, just The Hubs and me and we spend Christmas at my mom's house. Anyway, I hope you had a great Christmas and were able to feel joy and happiness :D

    ICLW #92

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do hold on to hope. It's the only thing we IFers have!!!

    ~Jem (ICLW #5)
    http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete