Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays!

So last night was the company Christmas party. It was really fun. It was at one of those fancy members only type places so you know the food was excellent!!! And the presentation was like something right off the food network. The wine was free flowing and everyone seemed to be having fun. 5150 picked me up afterwards so I didn't have to worry about driving. Whew!

It was an employee only party, no spouses or significant others... I guess to save money.... But then the big boss did say something I thought was strange. His wife was there and they were talking to a group of about 5 of us female admins and he says he's glad nobody's boyfriends or husbands were allowed to come.... He doesn't like parties with the spouses.... Hmm..... Strange, don't you think? Oh well, its still one of the best places I've worked at.

I've got my Christmas list ready to go so when I go shopping this weekend I can hit the ground running! Only 2 more days til graduation and my dad gets in town!! Woo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment