Thursday, December 2, 2010

December already?!

I can't believe this year is already pretty much over! Wow!

Thank you everyone for you comments! :) Its good to know there are success stories with Hashimotos. Today was the 1st day of thyroid meds. I'm happy to be trying something.

More good news - I'm going to switch to my friend's doctor for further IF treatments. I wasn't feeling great about the one I was seeing. So my friend contacted her doc's office and he does IUI in the office for about $350! Woo! I was expecting it to be a lot higher. Plus he'll let you do clomid/progesterone cycles first if you want. I think that might actually be a good thing to try since my issues seem to be ovulating late and wacky hormones. We don't have Male Factor or anything that would prevent us from trying.... My old doc wanted to go straight to IVF. However, I don't have the money for that right now... I'm not anywhere near having the money for that.... So at least with this other doc I'll be trying something. And that's a good feeling! I'm starting to feel like 2011 might just be our year!!! (Of course I also thought that about 2010, and 2009... hehe) I hope I'm not being too naive....

In 2 weeks I finally graduate from college!!! It only took me 17 years but I did it!! Boy has this been a long time in the making. My dad is even coming down from Washington state for the ceremony. Yay!!!

Right now I have to focus on getting ready for moving our office tho. I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes!! Ugh!!!!! Monday we'll be in our new office and I'll be able to feel like I'm not drowning anymore! Can't wait!

How's everyone out there doing?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating and the new doc ;)

    ReplyDelete