Monday, February 21, 2011

Some good news....

Thanks for all the nice comments after my last meltdown! I honestly don't know how I'd get through this if I didn't have you ladies to share with. I feel like a terrible person being so jealous of other people who can get knocked up without thinking about it.... But I feel like if anyone would understand you guys would.... So thanks for listening!!!

I got on a tangent yesterday and forgot to finish my thoughts on White Trash... how she spent about a month in jail for drugs and got put on probation which she totally violates because she can't be bothered to go to AA classes or drug counseling classes.... So there's a definite chance that her stupid ass will get thrown in the slammer AGAIN and that's where my niece or nephew will be born... Real nice.... I doubt she's clean and sober at this point.... especially knowing my brother's preferred profession.... but she just found out she's pg and I like to hope however that she'll take THIS pregnancy seriously and maybe stay off drugs and have a healthy baby.... Not sure what the odds are that that will actually happen.... but that's what I"m going to hope for.

And I realized last night that there are going to be not 1 but 2 newborns at my mom's at the holidays. Ugh! I'm seriously dreading it already.... unless of course I manage to get knocked up myself... That will be the only way I will be able to get through it.

On to good news tho... Today my clear blue monitor showed medium fertility!!! Yay!!! That means my estrogen has surged and the LH surge should show up in the next day or 2!!! Hooray!!!! Maybe between the clomid and thyroid being straightened out I can start ovulating early like a real girl!! hehe

I was a little bit worried about how we were going to accomplish BDing with my knee the way it is.... But don't worry, we worked it out this weekend. ;-) hehe So come on ovulation!!!! I'm ready!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO! Come on O!

    Boo for trashy fertile relatives though. Why are those people always the most fertile??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your blog! Good luck with your BDing! Sorry about your trashy relatives, I get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Enjoy some good Sexy Time!

    ReplyDelete