Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CD 22

Nothing new to report really. I was so tempted to POAS this morning. I should be at 10 dpo.... But at the last minute I chickened out. I don't know why I'm even thinking I should. I never test... But last month I started feeling like my cycles were shaping up... Last month was 28 days instead of 25-26... I ovulated much earlier and now I'm taking my progesterone... And the timing of the BDing couldn't have been any better... I'm still afraid to get my hopes up tho. And if I take a test than that means that I must really have a lot of hope and I don't want to admit that because then I'll be really crushed when it comes up negative as usual.... And I'm sure it will be negative... No symptoms imaginary or real... No implantation cramps or twinges... No sore boobs.. Nothing.... Blah!

I've taken the progesterone for over a week now and so far I'm lucky that I haven't had any side effects. No sore boobs or anything. Not that I WANT sore boobs... I just like there to be a side effect so I feel like its working. How's that for twisted! ;-) I take that back, I was eating everything in sight and feeling pretty hormonal for a few days. I didn't realize progesterone would do that to me until somebody else posted it on her blog. Duh! I should have recognized that's what it was from. But now I feel pretty much back to normal.

That's all that's going on over here in crazy town.... Just trying to survive this stupid 2ww so I can start my first clomid cycle...

4 comments:

  1. I'm on 10dpo also. I thought about the test to but I just can't bring myself to test early. I just don't wanna be crushed so I feel you. We'll hang in there a few more days together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to wait it out... then I can at least hold on to the illusion I might be pregnant. Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to test? OOOO Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never test...it's just easier to slam the phone down when I get the news...be it excitement or disappointment...at home, I'd be too afraid....good for you for holding out...unless of course you want to test...then test...I'm really supportive, aren't I?

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete