Monday, May 2, 2011

Today is brought to you by the letters B, F & N

So I tested at 10 dpo and it was a BFN as usual. :-( I cried a few times today but I'm doing ok now. I wanted to get it out of the way. I didn't think I could handle AF surprising me this weekend with it being Mother's Day. With my luck stupid AF would be late for once in my life and get me all excited. Anyhoo I definitely considered boycotting this weekend, but I'm working on getting myself back together. I can make it through one dinner with my MIL. Its to celebrate her, not me... I just have to remember that. And we're going out to eat on Sat instead of Sun. But I've already given the hubby fair warning that I'll likely be a mess on Sun, so don't plan on leaving the house. Hmph. I just don't think I can face walking into a restaurant or store or whatever and hear Happy MD... It makes me want to shout "I'm not, I'm infertile but thanks for reminding me!!!!!" I know, I know, Bitter Party of One here....

Still no word from my mom... Guess she doesn't plan on talking to me anymore than I plan on talking to her. Whatever.... At least I don't have to worry about working her in this weekend. I'm not up to celebrating with that side of the family... White Trash and Plain Jane will be there and no way I can be around that idiot right now. I would have just done something one-on-one with my mom. Oh well, maybe we'll catch up after Mother's Day.

I got nominated for 2 blogging awards last week!!!! Yay!!!! Sorry for being so late giving a shout-out but I promise I'll get it up tomorrow and pass them on. Thanks for all the support!!!! It really means the world to me!!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the BFN. Here's hoping you make it through the weekend. I'll be spending it with my MIL as well. And I'm not sure my own mother will be speaking to me again any time soon.

    Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for this BFN. Mother's day is a rough one. I have celebrated on sat instead of sunday before and find it helps a ton acutally. I am so sorry that things are so complicated between you and your mother. sending lots of love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I don't look forward to Mother's Day anymore either.

    ReplyDelete