Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally some good news

Good news about White Trash's situation finally.... She FINALLY had a doc appt today.... They did a 4d ultrasound and the baby is fine!!!! Not even a cleft lip!! I can't believe it!!!! Its a boy and now she's due July 20 instead of June 25... I guess they miscalculated on her other u/s?

Of course the baby not having a cleft makes the family want my brother to get a DNA test just to be sure... I know it sounds mean... but he caught her writing "love" letters to a couple of other guys since they've been together. Allegedly, they were in jail at the time but she's just such a skank that nobody would put it past her. I guess I shouldn't speak so harshly, she just pisses me off for being so damn ungrateful to have this chance that the rest of us would give anything for!

There's been tons of drama this week with the whole situation. One day supposedly my brother thinks she's been freaking smoking meth while pregnant, the next day "just" popping pills. (As if that's ok.) Him leaving a gun in my mom's car.... I'm sure it was loaded, why else would you drive around with a handgun? I don't know what the hell is going on over there in Crazy Town, but I feel even more detached than ever from my biological family. Its no wonder I don't spend time with them. I don't live in the gun-slinging Wild West like they do.... The worst thing I do thats illegal is speed... I don't even know how I came out of that family most of the time... I like to say I must have been switched at birth. Anyways, its fine, I'm not letting myself get dragged into their drama anymore and get all worked up. I just let my crazy mother tell me what's going on, shake my head and move on. Wow, I almost sound like a grown up, don't I? :-)

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. But we didn't BD last night. Now I feel guilty about it. We did it the 3 nights before. I just dreaded the pain and couldn't bring myself to do the deed. Now I'm kicking myself. What if that ruins my chances this month????? Grrrr!!!! Its so frustrating... some people can get knocked up by doing the deed a single time or while on bcp... We've all heard those crazy stories... Then I torture myself day and night for missing one time.... Well, what's done is done and I just have to wait and see if anything comes of it.

I never did get a positive on the CBEFM. Not sure what would cause that. Stupid technology!! I thought it was supposed to make our lives easier, not confuse us more!!!

On to the 2ww and the imaginary pg symptoms...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for giving up the drama. Don't feel too guily about not doing the deed. Try to have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on the screwed up family drama. Glad you aren't getting yourself involved with any of that!
    It sounds like you still have a chance this cycle so don't lose hope. A day before Oing is still well within your fertile time frame :D

    EDIT: Holy crap... the verification word that came up when I was about to post this was
    "furpuzi" O_O Gutter mind that I have, of course it went there when I saw that :P

    ReplyDelete