Thursday, May 19, 2011

CD 13

Its CD 13 and I've definitely had ovulation pains for the last couple of days along with EWCM so I know the big O is right around the corner... Just to make sure I catch my surge, I've been testing in the evening with the smiley face O predictor sticks and in the morning with CBEFM... Last night I got my smiley face which should mean my LH surge was predicted, but this morning the CBEFM was still on medium fertility... Not sure what that means..... We've been BDing daily just in case... ;-)

But honestly as painful as its been this week, I'm not sure how many more days of BDing I have in me. My poor hubby... Right after my lap all my pain was gone and I could BD all I wanted and I was so excited and told him "I'm like a real girl again!!" hehe There's something definitely going on in there.... Anyone else wish they had a window into their plumbing so you could just take a look any time you wanted? That would be nice at times like these.....

So, come on big O!!!! Lets get this 2ww started...

3 comments:

  1. I definately wish I had a window into my plumbing! Good luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your O day is upon you! I sure wish I ovulated. Stupid PCOS! It's no wonder I haven't been getting pregnant! I LOVE BDing, but sometimes it gets monotonous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for possible O!!
    Oh that sucks about the pain. At least you can push through it though right?
    And yes, a window down there would be nice.

    ReplyDelete