Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CD11

Thanks for the outpouring of sympathy!! You guys are truly the best!!! The house is so much quieter without Ladybug. You'd think there would still be chaos with the little chihuahuas, but the house is eerily quiet now. I'm not sure if they know she's gone and everyone is subdued... or if most of the chaos from before just came from Bug having to go outside so frequently. Either way, we miss her terribly, but are doing better.

Today is CD11. I started getting stretchy CM on Sat and Sun was the 1st day of medium fertility on the CBEFM which means I had my estrogen surge. I started getting gobs and gobs of egg white CM yesterday, so hopefully the big O is right around the corner...

This might be TMI in other circles, but here among us blog buddies nothing is, so here goes... Does anybody else find BDing around ovulation time painful? Pain during BDing was one of the first signs I had that I had endo.... So I was just wondering if other people have pain when its close to O'ing... I'm thinking maybe I have a cyst or the endo is coming back... That's always going to be in the back of my mind, every time I have a weird cramp or symptom.... So I'm trying to figure out what's normal here... As if there are any "normal" cycles in the land of IF... :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have always had pain while BDing. Now I know why, but I can't remember a time when it didn't hurt at all. I sure hope the big O is around the corner for you! How exciting! Thanks for being positive on yesterdays post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I have pain and sometimes I don't. Thank you for your kind words on my post! I hope you get your BFP this month!

    ReplyDelete