Thursday, May 12, 2011

White Trash update

Today is CD 6... Not too much going on... Just waiting to get the word from the monitor that its go time... Without clomid this cycle tho, it might be a long wait....

I talked to Coach Girl last night. Apparently there are plenty of updates on White Trash, tho none of them are good... She wasn't at the Mother's Day dinner at my mom's because she's in freaking jail!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, she got sentenced to 60 days in jail and she's 6 weeks away from her due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset I could puke! Fortunately I think the county she's in you get 3 days credit for every 1 day served.... So likely she'll be out by the time the baby comes. At least I'm praying for it....

She still hasn't gone to the doctor once!!!!!! And she hasn't bought one single thing for the baby.... And my brother found out she's still trying to get pills... So he went around and told all the drug dealers that if he finds out they sold her anything he'll kill them..... This is so white trash its not even funny anymore.....

Looks like this situation is turning out worst-case scenario unfortunately for the baby, the only innocent one here... So we still don't know if the baby is going to be born with a cleft... and it may be born addicted to drugs and will definitely be born addicted to nicotine. Its breaking my heart..... I'm totally numb right now I'm so frustrated....

I just don't understand why God has chosen to give this effing drug-addled loser a baby.... And not one for me... I know I'm not the only one struggling with the unfairness and I guess I'll never have an answer.... But it still sucks all the same. I just find myself losing hope.... Like if I was meant to have a child, surely I would have had one by now.... So maybe that's my answer no matter how much I don't like it....

I know you all understand out there so thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I can't believe that! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I know when I have to take care of a drug addicted baby at work, it just breaks my heart that I'm up all night taking care of this baby while his or her parents are out and about searching for their next hit.

    I certainly don't understand why these people are blessed with children and us good people have to go through hell to get one.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the hell are these women allowed to breed, it's beyond comprehension. I just hope the baby is taken off her and given to people who will actually love and care for it (but we know that that won't happen, White Trash will be given every ounce of assistance and free shit just to feed her habit) *shakes head* I'm so sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I can relate. It does sometimes seem that the people who would be the greatest parents struggle, while so many get pregnant without even trying. Hang in there you can't give up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That woman should be forcibly sterilized after this. How could she be so damn selfish!?! So totally unaware of how her actions are affecting the little life inside her?!!

    Hang in there hun.

    ReplyDelete