Friday, November 19, 2010

Waiting....

I'm officially in the 2ww now. Woo! We BD'd on some choice days I think. I even tried the instead cups. That was quite an experience. I thought for a minute I had lost that stupid cup and wasn't going to be able to find it much less get it out! hehe Now I've got it down to a science. ;-)

I'm a little concerned that my luteal phase is too short. I O'd around day 17 according to the CBEFM but I only have 26 day cycles. Sometimes 25 days even. That's not near long enough. So I start researching short luteal phases and what's one of the first things I find???? An enlarged thyroid can cause short LP. Gah!!!! That really kind of makes me mad!!! All these docs never suspected the thyroid and 30 secs with an endocrinologist and she can find it?!?!?! And if I would have listened to the GP I never would have made an appt with an Endo!!!! Its so aggravating. I've pretty much decided that whatever the results are from the biopsy I just want the damn thing removed!!! I don't want to have to do God-awful biopsies every 6 mos or year.... Just take it out and I'll take the thyroid pills. No biggie. Tons of people I know are on thyroid meds and they're all fine. Hmph!!!!

Good thing I'm a researching fool and I was able to find info on the thyroid connection to short LP. :-)

Counting down the days to Thanksgiving!!!! For the 1st year ever I'm more excited about the shopping than the food. :-) We're doing the midnight shopping at the local outlet mall again this year and I'm totally psyched!!!

Counting down the days to the biopsy results too.... That's the 30th so a little more than a week.... My bruises have faded to a lovely shade of green now and are so much more noticeable. Wonderful... People keep asking me what's on my neck.... Sigh....

That's all my news... How's everyone doing out there?

5 comments:

  1. Nice detective work! FX that this cycle ends w/ a BFP for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope your 2WW ends with a BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making into the 2ww! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you 2ww flies by! Good luck shopping on Friday~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Stopped by from ICLW.

    I hope your 2ww ends with a BFP! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete