Thursday, March 10, 2011

White Trash's update

So she had her "free" u/s yesterday. Turns out she's 25 effing weeks along!!!! And just had her 1st appt! Dumbass!!!!!! Baby was turned the wrong way so they couldn't tell gender or if it has the cleft lip issues.

So basically her and Plain Jane got pg within 1 week of each other!!!! One is due June 25 and one is July 1. Isn't that kick-me-in-the-groin, spit-in-my-face fantastic??????

The irony is when my mom knew me and Coach Girl started trying 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO... she joked that we would probably get pregnant at the same time and how would she be able to afford 2 baby showers.... The reality is all 3 of my other SIL's managed to get pg and STAY pg in that time... with me and CoachGirl not getting as much as one fucking BFP in that time..... Aint life grand......

Yes, I'm just hanging on by a thread here.....

5 comments:

  1. *HUG* I don't have anything more helpful to say except that I understand the frustration, but I am out here in the ether thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost for words, but my heart and bones ache for you. I don't understand why we have to witness it happening so easily for others. There has got to be a good reason for it, just shitful that we all hurt so much *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 fucking weeks and she didn't even know???!! How is that even possible. I can't even imagine. God I am so pissed off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, this woman really is something special isn't she...

    ReplyDelete
  5. UUUUUUUUUUUGH
    25 weeks???? Are you kidding me???
    I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. *HUGS*
    I wish I could say something to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete