Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF!

So I've calmed down again. I was kind of a mess last night... but today I'm ok again. Looks me and my mother are going to have to go back to the policy of she doesn't bring up White Trash or Plain Jane unless I ask. Its better that way.

Thank you so much for your comments!!!!!! I don't know if you realize how great it feels to have someone "get" you.... I beat myself up for being a terrible person for having so much jealousy and bitterness.... but after hearing you ladies say you'd be pissed too... I feel like I can give myself permission to just feel what I feel. Seriously, your support means everything to me!!!!!! :-)

AF still isn't here. I think the clomid and the progesterone is working in that I'll get at minimum a 28 day cycle!!! I haven't had that in years. If AF doesn't come until 2 days after I quit taking it I will flip out!!! A 30 day cycle?!?!?!?! I know its been at least 10 years since I've had a 30 day cycle. Finally my body seems to be reacting like its supposed to. Maybe I will be able to maintain a pg one of these days if I can have normal cycles and normal luteal phases! Every month when my cycles get shorter and shorter I just become that much more hopeless.... It just seems so impossible to get pg when your cycles are only 24 days long and you ovulate WAY late... Not a good combo at all.

So I'm trying to drum up some hope around here... Not for this cycle. I've tested, it was negative, its fine. I'm not getting my hopes up again this cycle. But for the cycles down the road... Maybe I can have a "normal" luteal phase... Just maybe I can be a "normal" girl and have a shot at a BFP one day....

Stay tuned, I'm sure more drama is on the way..... hehehehe

Hope everyone is doing well out there. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that your BFP is on the way. It's the waiting for it that sucks! Hang in there and good for you for putting your foot down on the White Trash talks.

    ReplyDelete