Saturday, March 12, 2011

The bitch is back

Yes, AF showed 1st thing this morning. Cramps woke me up so I knew she was here. Oh well, I knew she was on her way since I already had a BFN this week. I might have to start doing that every cycle. Its better when I find out on my own terms than when I build up hope and she surprises me. So I actually had a 28 day cycle. Wow! That's so much better than a 23-24 day cycle... I'll be starting my clomid on Monday then. I hope I'm not a bitch to Kid Rock! hehe

Now I'm off to shop for CakeGirl's bday present. We're going to Saltgrass for her bday dinner tonight. Yay! One of my favorite restaurants, definitely my favorite steak place! After I load my self up with some ibuprofen here in a few minutes, that is. :-)

The weather is beautiful here!!! I hope you guys are having a great weekend too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that AF showed. Hoping the Clomid works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about AF. Maybe better weather will bring happier outcomes for all of us.

    ReplyDelete