Sunday, March 13, 2011

My latest project

So what do I do when I'm not wallowing in self-pity around here? I've started loom knitting!!!! Its sooo fun. Almost addictive! I know how nerdy that sounds.... but look at this hat I made in 2-3 hours!!! Its adult-sized and yes its pink like cotton candy and FUZZY!!!!! It makes me squeal just to look at it! hehe







I'm trying to figure out a way to make a hat for the dogs. I made a dog sweater.... but finished it wrong and its not stretchy at all so I'll have to keep working on it. I'll post a pic when I get one right.

Its definitely a nice distraction.... :-)

5 comments:

  1. That's what I need a new project! Love the pink hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that hat is so cute!!
    Can't wait to see more pieces that you do :D Wish I could knit heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had talent like that lol! That is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute- I love it!

    ReplyDelete