Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tick tock....

Still in the middle of the 2ww.... I haven't been feeling very hopeful lately. Maybe its hormonal side effects from the progesterone. I'm just so freaking weepy. And while for the last 2 weeks since I found out about White Trash getting pg, I have been angry.... The last few days I have felt such immense sadness. At Christmas at my mom's there will be not 1 but 2 newborns..... and I am so sad about it. I am so tired of everyone being able to move forward but me. I'm tired of being left behind. If I don't get pg by then, I really don't know how I'm going to get through these holidays... Yes, i'm already worried about it even though its only March.

Does anyone else feel like progesterone makes them an airhead? I swear I am so dingy right now.... I usually have my fair share of blonde moments but I noticed the same thing last month.... the 7-10 days I take progesterone its like my head is not even screwed on straight..... I'm not sure what that's all about.....

I'm hoping work will go back to normal now that my boss's big project is over. Thank God I survived..... I had a few full blown panic atticks... but hopefully things will calm down again.

One good thing that happend this week... My office manager came in and asked if I wanted to go to a concert on March 14. The firm had extra tickets. So 4 of us will go, including my best friend at work!!!! And its KID ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! I have always wanted to see him!!!! I'm sooooo freaking excited!!!! We get to leave work early, the car service will pick us up from work and take us to the concert and bring us back when its over. We get to leave early cause we're going to eat first and go shopping!!! I'm totally pscyhed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the best work day ever!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I felt very strange and flakey when taking progesterone. I know it's so hard, but try to stay positive. You are still in the race!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2ww is so hard, you are doing a great job. Only a little more!

    ReplyDelete