Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The irony of it....

My coworkers have been so wonderful in response to the news of my brother's house!!!!! Many people have already brought clothes, diapers, bottles to me which I'm taking to him tonight. I've even had someone donate a swing!!! It brings tears to my eyes.

The bitch of it is, everyone that stops by that doesn't know why I have baby stuff in my office says excitedly "Are you having a baby?!?!?" Grrrr!!!!! If you only knew, people, if you only knew.....

I'm not complaining tho. I'm so happy to be able to help them right now. There are pics of their neighborhood on the local news websites. Unfortunately, they lived in a mobile home so when I say it burned to the ground, I mean to the ground. There's not a single possession left. Its so sad. Many people were displaced by the fire so I pray they all find shelter and help to get back on their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment