Monday, April 25, 2011

2WW again....

So here we are in the 2ww again... Please God let this be the one! I got positive opks on Thurs night and Friday morning. I think I might have O'd Friday. Friday night was back to negative and my EWCM dried up so I'm pretty sure. I know I'm very fortunate that clomid doesn't take away my EWCM. The temp thing doesn't usually work for me because of the thyroid problem I guess. My temps are usually all over the place. But we got in some timely BDing and I'll start taking the progesterone tonight and we'll see what happens in about 10 days, won't we?

Easter weekend was good. Got my highlights redone. Did a little shopping and A LOT of going out to eat with my Dad. Our visit was good but it turns out he's getting a divorce and a lot of issues came up. So there were a lot of tears and a lot of me keeping my poker face on... It was exhausting!!!! I'm so glad I'm on the zoloft. If this weekend would have happened a month ago when I was crying several times a day over nothing I wouldn't have made it through this weekend in one piece. I'm still processing everything, so I'll write more later when I figure out how I feel about everything.

Easter dinner was excellent and I got to hide the eggs for my niece and nephew. That's my favorite part!!!!! Well that and dyeing the eggs, but I didn't get a chance to do that this year since I was entertaining my Dad. We saw the Lincoln Lawyer. OMG is it good!!!!! Very suspenseful... and a little eye candy like McConnaughy (sp?) definitely doesn't hurt!!!

How many days till the next 3 day weekend??? Let the countdown begin! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy your weekend. Bummer about the sad news from your dad. I hope everything works out for the best.

    Here's hoping the next 10 days go by very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nearing the end of my 2WW, let's hope this is the one for us both! I always find the second week much harder as I debate whether to POAS or not with myself for a little while each morning.

    In Oz we had a 5 day weekend. I'll be luck to see that again in my lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am a new follower and am also in my 2ww - I will find out the Friday before Mother's Day - so will either be a great one or absolutely miserable!
    Hoping for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete