Wednesday, July 13, 2011

White Trash Update

So far they've started inducing her today. When the doc broke her water, the fluid was green which means the baby has already had a bowel movement in utero. The doctor is none too pleased about that. I did some research and guess what the cause is - SMOKING! That dumb b*tch smoked her entire pregnancy, which means the baby has been deprived of oxygen, which puts the baby in distress which causes the bowel movement.

The baby may have to be put in NICU, receive oxygen and/or antibiotics. It could develop into pneumonia. It could be fatal. It could lead to an emergency c-section. It all depends on how long ago the baby had the BM and if its aspirated it into his lungs.

And all because she's such a selfish person she couldn't bother with prenatal care or to stop smoking. I'm pretty pissed right now. Thank God I'm not going to the hosp tonight. I would tell my bro point blank that this is HER FAULT. I told my mother that, but how much do you want to bet she'll play it off like it could happen to anyone. Grrr!!!!!

Anyways, I'll let everyone know when the baby gets here safe and sound... hopefully.....

2 comments:

  1. makes me so livid, wishing you strength to get through this time. Also sending well wishes to the new baby- poor little thing, so does not deserve to start out this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm upset and I don't even know the girl or the whole story!!! I can only imagine how pissed you are. Sorry hun. But I will keep the little one in my prayers and hope that everything turns out for the best. And I'll also pray for White Trash to be more smart and responsible! =]

    ReplyDelete