Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just as I thought

Well AF arrived yesterday. And it was brutal this month. I had horrible cramps to the point I was nauseous. I took 800 mg ibuprofen a couple of times and they barely helped. Guess its time to go back to the doc for something stronger. I know I'm going to have to have another lap, but my deductible is high so its going to be awhile before I'll have the money together to take care of it. So until then, painkillers it is. This endo is fun stuff, right? Boo!!!!

On a good note I think I'm having a decent luteal phase these last 2 months. I'm pretty sure its the thyroid meds that are doing it. Hopefully, that'll give us a chance one of these months.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully everyone is having a good weekend out there!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the thyroid meds are working. I'm sorry that AF is so awful. I hate months like that!

    ReplyDelete