Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick update

Plain Jane is doing much better now! They're doing another EKG this morning and if all is ok, they're going to move her down to the Labor & Delivery floor. And she got to see the baby last night for a bit. I'm glad she's doing better. Once she gets in her regular room, the baby can stay with her and her older son will be able to visit. I know that'll be a huge relief for her!!!! Not sure when she's getting out yet. Usually after a c-section you stay in the hospital 4 or so days.... I'm sure sometime this weekend she'll get released.

Today is CD8. Already I have stretchy CM. That usually comes the day before I get the medium fertility sign on the CBEFM. We'll see.... Come on Big O!

This is going to be a really really stupid question.... I can't believe I'm even asking this.... But would BDing in the swimming pool be adverse to fertility? For some reason its the only time there's no pain. Still trying to figure out why that is... I have a feeling that's not ideal, so we'll just have to stick to doing the deed on land like the rest of the mammals. hehe

1 comment:

  1. i am concerned about the pain/ sex thing. What do your dr's say about this? i assume in the pool is not ideal, but its better than nothing, right?

    ReplyDelete