Monday, June 13, 2011

I think I've confused my monitor

I'm pretty sure I O'd on Sunday. Day 12 is crazy early for me!!!!!!! Maybe the thyroid thing I've been droning on and on about for months now really was the key!!!! Had all the telltale signs - EWCM and ovulation pains and now the EWCM is gone. However, my stupid CBEFM monitor only started showing medium fertility on Sunday. I think maybe because I'm O'in A LOT earlier than I used to, it put back my 1st day to test to day 8 instead of day 6. That worked fine when I O'd late... but now if I'm O'ing on day 12 maybe it didn't catch it? Who the hell knows... It's frustrating the hell out of me tho!!!!! And I didn't use the back-up sticks because I normally wait for the medium fertility sign to start using those. Ugh!!!!! I was totally caught off guard and we hadn't even done much BDing... Looking back, It looks like we had some action Wed, Thurs, and Sun. Hopefully that covers the bases. If not, I guess it will just be the same as all the other cycles. *shrugs*

I pulled up directions on how to do a manual reset on the monitor today and I'm going to do that and start over with the new cycle. Hopefully that will fix this little snafu we're having.

I skipped White Trash's shower yesterday. I felt pretty guilty about it.... But I'm in a good place right now and did not want to end up in the bad place again if I saw her smoking or popping pills.... Then this morning I talked to Coach Girl and I'm sooooo glad I didn't go!!!!! She appeared sober, so that's good news. Yes, she smoked tho. I knew that would upset me. And she acted like she didn't want to be there. She couldn't even get excited about the gifts. How can someone not be excited when getting cute baby stuff?!?!??!! It all makes me squeal and I'm not even pg yet. HMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so ungrateful it makes me sick!!!!!!! Oh well, I just have to keep telling myself she doesn't have anything to do with my situation and I have to keep plodding along on my own journey, for better or worse..... What else can I do?

We will all love that little baby when he gets here... Its just so sad that she doesn't even hide that she doesn't really want this baby. Whatever... I'm hoping she'll get excited or feel something maternal when he gets here. For the baby's sake.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your cycle, how fustrating. I'm glad you didn't go to the shower. It sounded like way to much to take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO for Oing!!! Or possibly Oing or something! :D
    Sounds like you've gotten in some decent BDing so FX.

    BLEH on white trash though. Even hearing about a pregnant woman smoking pisses me off to no end.

    ReplyDelete